13 February 2012
Posted in Film
The Submission Deadline for the 11th éQuinoxe Germany International Screenwriters´ Workshop & Master Class is 18 May 2012. The workshop will be held late the second week of October.
The International Screenwriters´ Workshops are geared towards writers with minimum one feature film script produced. The workshops only deal with screenplays for the cinema.
Scripts should be at an advanced stage of development (recommended is at least third Draft) in order to get the full advantage out of the one-on-one meetings with the advisors.
- EU/EEC Writers who have had at least one script produced are eligible to apply
- Screenplays for cinema (first Drafts are not accepted)
- There are no fees for the selection process.
- Producer should be attached
- Scripts may be submitted in German or English
- Scripts submitted in industry -standard format and pagination
- If project is pre-selected, an English translation for the international jury must be provided in 14 days
- If your project is invited, the workshop assumes travel, food and lodging for the writers
- If your project is accepted, producers are obliged to attend the end of the workshop. Travel costs are not covered for producers, however, food and lodging costs are assumed
- The workshop is held in the English language
Application Process: Online application available on the website. To apply:
- Go to www.equinoxegermany.de, click on 'application', complete application, and up-load requested files
- Send files per email directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aend all materials and signed application per normal post. Postal stamp is the valid entry date.
Deadline for submissions is 18. May 2012. (Postal stamp)
More information: email@example.com