Being Tommy Cooper (Old Red Lion Theatre, directed by Cecily Boys, 2012, UK Tour 2013)
Talking In Bed (Theatre 503, directed by Cecily Boys)
- London Festival Fringe - "This play is a deftly-handled peek into the bedroom of four unrelated couples; and Tom Green’s observational comedy is highly watchable."
- Remotegoat - "Sharp, funny, touching, dramatic, thoughtful."
- Spoonfed" "Green exposes the naked truth – literally – and delves into the unspoken, unnamed and uncomfortable with ease and simultaneous daring."
For Ever England (BBC Radio 4, starring Gerard Horan and Tracie Bennett, directed by Toby Swift)
- The Daily Mail - "A tough and moving drama"
- The Independent: "Pick of the day"
Fighting (Brockley Jack, directed by Kate Bannister)
The Tent (BBC Radio 4, starring Sian Reeves, Jeremy Swift and Joanna Scanlan, directed by Toby Swift)
The Death of Margaret Thatcher (The Courtyard Theatre, directed by June Abbott)
- "A politically astute, hugely imaginative state of the nation play" Robin Soans, Playwright (Arab Israeli Cookbook)
- "Mention the name of Margaret Thatcher and the response won't be equivocal or half-hearted. The same goes for this new play by Tom Green" - The Guardian
- Ham & High
- "Hilarious" - Camden New Journal
- "Superbly staged entertainment" - My Cultural Life
- "I feel dirty and cruel just describing the show" - Quentin Letts, The Daily Mail
Antigua (Tabard Theatre, directed by Keith Washington)
Katherine (Finborough Theatre, starring Madeleine Howard)